» Storage Hot-Spot & Bottleneck Analysis
» Server Level IO Bottleneck Analysis
|The Server Level IO Bottleneck Analysis provides details around IO latency issues within the server. It can also help baseline IO load across storage devices, I/O queues, read/write IO profiles, block size distribution and other key host level metrics.
What do you get?
A PDF Report that provides visualizations for all IO performance issues listed
- Identify the issue with a timeline chart
- Identify performance metrics crossing thresholds
- Heat Charts showing the utilizations at device levels
- CSV extract, if needed
What do you need to do?
- Collect performance & configuration data as directed by Interscape
- Export performance data from current OEM tools, if needed
- Upload data to secured Perfonics™ FTP site
What we do?
- As soon as we receive the data, we will process the data and start the analytics
- Create a PDF Report that will identify all performance issues
- Review the report with you (online or conference call)
How does it help you?
- Provides insight into your IO Sub-system at the server level
- Shows IO load distribution across HBA’s and across each device
- Identifies devices with high service time latencies and IO queues
- Can help with application IO profiling with additional reporting
- Can provide end-to-end mapping to storage array with additional reporting
How long does it take?
- 3 days (sooner if needed)
What type of data is needed?
- CLI outputs (e.g. EMC symcli data, navicli data etc.)
- Performance data files (e.g. EMC WLA/SPA, HDS Tuning Mgr etc.)
What Server Platforms are supported?
- Linux (any flavor)
- New platforms can be added on request within 1-2 weeks
What does it cost?
- Starts at $950 – single host
- Additional hosts pricing can scale to thousands of hosts
How do I start?
- Click on the link to send us a note and we will contact you firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please call us at 732.868.6320 during 8am – 5pm EST